Pastimes Career Opportunity - Inventory Processing Associate
Inventory Processing Associate
We are looking for folks interested in full and part time.
Come join the team at Pastimes!
Processing Associates are responsible for keeping everything in the right place and making sure our customers get what they are looking for! If you have a great attention to detail this position might be for you!
- Sorting and grading card games and comics based on our inventory system
- Entering inventory into our online system
- Putting products into our physical inventory
- Preparing orders for shipping
- Helping receive and place new in-store inventory
- Assisting in projects assigned by managers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment while staying focused
- Experience with comics and collectibles a plus
Established in 1992, Pastimes has been servicing the hobby community with great service, products and events for almost a quarter century. Today Pastimes is a leader in the tabletop gaming market, and one of the largest organizers of hobby game events in the USA. Pastimes is an equal opportunity employer.
We value our in-store and online customers and work hard to bring them the hobbies, events and products they love. Providing excellent service to our customers provides growth opportunities to those Team Members who excel in their work. We offer a challenging, fun, work environment surrounded by the merchandise, characters, and concepts you enjoy.
How to apply
- Send us an email/cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for this position to email@example.com If you have a resume, please send it.
- Fill out an application at the store. Pastimes, 233 Golf Mill Center, Niles, Illinois 60714 847-470-9636